Durham InStep for Life was created to assist churches, schools and health care organizations in tackling the challenge of childhood obesity. Every church, school, university and health care organization in Durham is encouraged to form an InStep for Life team to coordinate activities that inspire healthy eating and physical activity and further awareness of childhood obesity in their community.
Join us in the 2nd Annual In Step for Life 5/10k Run and Family Fun Run on the Al Buehler Cross Country Trail at Duke University on March 2, 2013 beginning at 9:30 am.
Register at runnc.com (keyword InStep for Life) — or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a registration form will be emailed to you.
- Registration Fee for 5k Run—$25.
- Registration Fee for 10k Run—$30
- Registration Fee for 5k Family Fun Run—$10.
- Free running socks for the first 200 registrants
- Registration day of the race, too, before 9:00 am